Sunday, May 7, 2017

Wedding Wishes for the Mr. & Mrs. for CTS#220

 
 
 
Hello and Welcome Back to my Blog!
 
 
In preparing to make some Thank you Cards for my Niece...
I started 'die cutting' many of the Botanical Blooms for
use on the Cards...When the color was decided on as White and Lavender...I had a bunch of Blooms leftover!
So as not to be one who wastes...I used some on this Card!
 
Since I am going to 2 Wedding Receptions! Right?
 
YUP!...I have ANOTHER Niece getting married on
the 20th of May, while I am up there in RI!
Again, another small get together...I also made
up 48 Thank you Cards for her!
 
This Bride to Be sent me the Cards she found that were
and exact match to her invitations...I heat embossed the 'gold'
monogram on the envelope flap...and I heat embossed in clear
an older stamp from a ways back...a can of wheat stalks!
She has a Neutral/Wheat thing going on!
I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the finished project...
but I had to get them out in the mail, ASAP too!

 I see this Sketch Challenge and the
Wheels of  Inspiration are turning!
 (Either that or the hamster got loose!)

I DO have to Admit...
I Love doing Sketch Challenges!










Here is the Challenge!






 
Can you see where this is going?
 
 
 

 
 Here is my Card!
 
 
  
 
I really like the colors!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 

 
Brought a Bloom to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
I really glued the flower down well...those Postal meters can play havoc
on stuff attached to envelopes...that is why I usually stamp and not adhere...
but these Cards will be hand-delivered...so no worries!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Sahara Sand'-card base
'Watermelon Wonder'-flower
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-flower
'Daffodil Delight'-flower
'Calypso Coral'-inside flower
'Pumpkin Pie'-envelope flower
'Cucumber Crush'-leaf
'Wild Wasabi'-leaf
'Garden Green'-1 front leaf, inside leaf
 
Stamp Set:
'That's the Tag'-greeting
'Rose Wonder'-inside sentiment
'Avant Garden'-all flower stamens
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Garden Green'-greeting/inside sentiment
 
Tools:
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
'Botanical Builders Framelits'-flowers and leaves
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere all flowers and leaves!
 
 
Until next Post...Blessings and Flowering Thoughts to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch!