Saturday, May 13, 2017

Swirly Delightful Daisy for SSC#152

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
Thanks for Peeking in for today's Card!
 
This also is another Thank You Card...this
is also for another 'Sketch Challenge'!
I can't resist 'Sketch Challenges'!!!
 
 
The 'Sketch Challenge is for
Sunday Stamps #152
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
As soon as I saw the swirls in the pattern of the DSP...I envisioned
the 'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits'! So I did die cut one out in 'Daffodil Delight'!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock: 
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Tranquil Tide'-mats, circle  (New in June!)
'Daffodil Delight'-'Swirly' die cut, in the circle

'Delightful Daisy DSP'-front and inside strip
 New in June!

Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Tranquil Tide'-greeting/inside sentiment
New in June!
 
Stamp Sets:
'Daisy Delight'-small daisy's on envelope  (New In June!)
'Gift of Love'-Host Set, retired...greeting/inside sentiment
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' Die Cutting Machine
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-circle
'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits'-swirl on circle
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 




I am now in RI and the 'best laid plans'...have gone awry...so I am winging it!
I am at my Daughter's (a good thing!) I do not have use of the car that was promised...so I am
somewhat stranded...after the 'Reception' and the Mother's Day thing...It will be whirlwind
visiting everyone...unfortunately, I will not be spending much time with the 'Sisters',
sad face...BUT, we have Sister's Weekend in October!
I had to make up a schedule for the rest of the time up here...it will be full!
This may change again...but hey, it stays interesting that way!





 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 


1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

I love that paper on your card
and the scribble flower in yellow is cuute
lovely used the sketch
many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika