Monday, May 1, 2017

Butterfly Basics for Colour Inkspiration #08

 
 
 
Good Monday Morning!
Welcome Back!
 
 
Thanks for peeking in today!
 
 
Today's Card is a
Color Inspiration Photo!
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
So Cute!
 
I played around with this Challenge with many other different
layouts and stamps and fussy cutting and it just didn't want to
come together...then I decided to look at the colors alone and
start from there!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I used ALL the colors! For the rain...I used the droplets
from 'French Foliage'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
still some space to write a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
Brought the fern and butterfly to the envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
 Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Soft Suede'-card base
'Delightful Dijon'-front mat
'Very Vanilla'-front and inside panels
 
Stamp Sets:
'Butterfly Basics'-all stamping except water spots
'French Foliage'-water spots
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Early Espresso'-greeting/inside sentiment
'Tip Top Taupe'-fern, honeycomb, water spots
'Delightful Dijon'-butterfly
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Butterflies Thinlits'-to cut out butterfly
 
'Pearl Basic Jewels'-down the back of butterfly
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Out of my comfort zone...but, I do like it!
 
 
 
 
Before I give you Today's 'C' note...I am going on a
Bus Trip with out Garden Club Today! We are visiting
the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens...then Outlet Shopping...
and then to Cracker Barrel for dinner and then heading home!
We are leaving Early and I believe will get back around 9pm
(that's a guess...not sure).
We also have a house guest (Mr. Hubster's Friend)
from FL...so time has been eaten up with taking care of
two men! I will be gone all day today so there will be
no Card for Tuesday...will work on several cards Tuesday
and get back in the swing of things! I am really having to revamp my schedule...the weather is warming up quite a bit and I am
going to have to do my walking in the early am instead of 
mid morning to afternoon...It is just way to warm to walk
later in the day...early mornings are the answer...I tried
later in the day last year and that wasn't working...I am sure
that the early morning will benefit me the most!
I also get the work around the house done too
(since the back surgery...it takes all week on a schedule
to get my chores done. I don't know how I did it when I worked
a 40 hour week or did OT! AND kept house!)
But the back tires way to early and I have to answer to
my body now! But it is good, so many trade offs in life...mine
was going from extreme pain to almost zero pain...every now and then the back lets me know when I have done too much!
Still learning to listen to my body! 
 So, I am in the process of switching gears and time
to accommodate the heat! Bear with me as I get my
new bearings and adjustment!
Because of the Trip today...there will be no Post tomorrow.
There will be Wednesday, the Lord willing!
 
Take Care and God Bless you ALL!
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!


 
Bwahahaha! It's Monday!
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Café Grande' to you ALL!


No comments: