Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bloom With Hope Sympathy Card

 
 
Hello Stampers, Friends, and Family!
 

Thank you for peeking in Today!

My Trip with the Garden Club to the
Cape Fear Botanical Gardens
was great! It was a long day for me...but,
I did enjoy the Garden Tour!
After the Tour...the bus dropped all off
at a Cracker Barrel to eat Lunch...then we were
on our own for the Outlet Shopping!
I did get a new pair of walking sneakers and some
blouses for my trip to RI next week!
I was so tired yesterday...didn't get much done!

I will be working on some 'Thank You' notecards
for one of my nieces...she is getting married on the
20th of May! Monday the cards arrived and
I am going to personalize them for her!
Took some pics and PM'd her on FB to firm
up what she wanted...I am working on them today.
 
 
Today's Card is one I was playing around with
in my Craft Room. I was going for a color challenge
but I set it aside and went on to another Challenge!
I Totally forgot about this card!
I missed the Challenge but...
I decided to make it a simple
Sympathy Card.



Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I kept the card simple...I made the vase from the
'Ornament Framelit'. Snipped off the bottom...and
made it a vase! Then adhered it over the stamped
image!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Plenty of space for a personal note of condolences.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
I have mentioned before, I try to get a few of these
made up ahead of time...hate to make them when I NEED them. 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the flowers on the envelope!
 
 
 
Used the 'Stickles' silver, for the flower centers here!
Jewels don't make it through the Postal Meter!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Pool Party'-vase (die cut and sponged)
 
Stamp Set:
'Bloom With Hope'-retired, all stamping
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Pool Party'-to sponge vase
'Garden Green'-greeting/inside sentiment
'Archival Stampin' Pad-Basic Black'-to stamp all flowers and
for the flower centers
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'So Saffron'-color in flowers
'Garden Green'-stems and leaves
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-to cut vase
'Holiday Ornaments Framelits'-retired, to cut out vase
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere the flowers on top of stamped flowers
'Iced Rhinestone Embellishment'-large flower center
'Rhinestone Basic Jewel'-small flower center
Stickles, Silver-envelope flower centers
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
The 'daisies' are stamped onto the card...and
then onto scrap, colored and cut out. I then
used 'Mini Glue Dots' to adhere the cut-out
flowers, on top of their stamped image.
Was trying for a 3D effect!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!


No comments: