Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Birthday Botannicals!

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you for Peeking in for Today's Card!
 
Today's the day! 
I mentioned in Prior Posts that I am going up to RI for a
Wedding Reception, a Wedding, Mother' Day with Dad and
my Bros and Sis's! And to visit the 'Grand's' 
and their Parents! Also I am going to visit some Friends.
I am going to be living like a 'gypsy' while there,
staying with Rels, Kids, and Friends!
So it is going to be a two week whirlwind!
I will survive and come out Great!
Can't wait to hug the 'Grand's!!
 
On to Today's Card!
 
I used a sketch Challenge that is past due,
 but you do know how much
 I do like to do Sketch Challenges!
 
 
Here is the Sketch!
 
It was due by last Sunday...but I just ran out of time!

 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 I used the Botanical Blooms!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Kept it real simple and plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I used the retired, Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set 'Avant Garden'
for the 'bloom' on the envelope!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items I used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Sahara Sand'-card base, one flower
'Sweet Sugarplum'-one flower
'Whisper White'-one flower and front mats, inside panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Rose Wonder'-greeting
'Balloon Adventures'-inside sentiment
'Avant Garden'-envelope flower, flower stamens
 
'Succulent Garden DSP'-front panels, circle (the gingham's)
 
Tools:
'Big Shot Die Cutting Machine':
'Botanical Builders Framelits'-flowers
'Layering Circles Framelits'-circle and scalloped circle
 
Classic Stampin' Ink pad:
'Sweet Sugarplum'-greeting/inside sentiment
'Archival Stampin' Pad'-'Basic Black'-flower stamens

 
So I will be back with some new Cards and some new
 Challenges to enter into and participate!
It will take several days to get access to current Challenges!
I will start Posting as I get may Cards done!
 
I have a few cards I made and will post for the next week!
Then I will be silent for a week...So...it will feel weird
not working on anything! I will be hugging the 'Grands'!
But...I WILL be BACK with cards to come!

 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 

No comments: