Thursday, May 11, 2017

Baby Wipe Technique for Mojo Monday #496

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I have several Cards I will be sharing with you
while I am up North!
They are Thank You Cards I have been working on.
I needed quite a few, since I will be gypsying around with
Family and Friends during my 2 week stay in RI!
 
I would like to Thank ALL my Hostesses
for their couches to lay my head on!
Even Family! Who doesn't like to get a Card
Thanking them for all their trouble?
 
I am Blessed to have these people in my life!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
Mojo Monday #496
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I used the Baby Wipe Technique for stamping!
I took several Re-Inkers and dropped some drops
onto a Baby Wipe on a coated Paper Plate...I then used that
as a Stamp Pad to stamp the Daisy's on the front Rectangle!
It looks watercolored! Such a cool technique!
It is the first time I did this technique and I am sure, it
will not be my last!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
The effect I was going for...to look like flowers drifting down!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I used the same stamping technique on the corner of the envelope!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Old Olive'-card base, flagged strip, and mats
'Whisper White'-stamped rectangle, mat, inside panel
'Calypso Coral'-flagged end strip
 
'Delightful Daisy DSP'-front panel, inside strip
'Brights Collection DSP'-bottom rectangle
 
Stamp Set:
'Daisy Delight'-greeting/inside sentiment
                       -Daisy's using the Baby Wipe Technique
                       -inside falling daisy's
                       -daisy on envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Old Olive'-greeting/Sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Refills: drops for Baby Wipe Technique
'Calypso Coral'
'Pink Pirouette'
'Daffodil Delight'
'Old Olive'
'Tempting Turquoise'
 
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere all banners and mats to front
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-on right side, under, the stamped daisy's
panel, to even the stacked layers!
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Try the Technique with any stamp you like!
It is so pretty when done!
 
 
 
Until the Next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 
   


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Cheryl. Thanks for sharing.