Sunday, May 14, 2017

Avant Garden Thank You with Fusion!

 
 
Hello Friends!
 
Thank You for peeking in Today!
 
I have another set of Thank You Cards
I made for my Family and Friends that are
going to be putting me up as I 'Gypsy' around up North
visiting them all! I have a Wedding Reception, another
Wedding and visiting my Family and Friends while
I am up North for 2 weeks...I have a feeling it is
going to be a whirlwind!
But so worth seeing all!
 
Today's card is based on a
Sketch Challenge from
Fusion...their Challenges are always
use the photo, or the sketch, or Both!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
Since the deadline has passed...I used the sketch!
 
 
I made two Cards with the
'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP'!
 
Both Cards are to Highlight the
'New to Premier' 2017-2019 In Color
'Lemon Lime Twist'!
Let me tell you...this is a hot color!
mixed with black! Wowsers!
One of the DSP papers also has it mixed with
2016-2018 In Color 'Dapper Denim'
Yum! This is so on Trend...
The other day I bought this Blouse for
my Trip! Check it out!
 
I had to lay it across the photo booth!
hence the bump!
 
 
How about those Colors?
'Lemon Lime Twist', 'Basic Black', and 'Whisper White'!
How Cool is that?!
 
 
 
 
Here are the 2 Cards!
 
 
Card #1
 
 
'Basic Black', 'Lemon Lime Twist', and 'Whisper White'!
 
 
 
Card #2
 
 
 
'Dapper Denim', 'Lemon Lime Twist', and 'Whisper White'!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the insides of both Cards!
 
 
Card #1
 

 
I am 'In Love' now, with the 'Lemon Lime Twist'!
 
 
 
 
Card #2
 
 
 
The DSP...used the 'Dapper Denim'!
I followed the DSP and Voila'!
 
 
 
 
 
Here the Cards with their stamped to match envelopes!
 
 
Card #1
 

 
Even though the SAB 'Avant Garden' is retired...I WILL
still be using it! I love these flowers!
 
 
 
Card #2
 

 

 
The DSP is patterned after 'Peacocks'...you can see
that pattern in this strip of DSP!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make the 2 Cards:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'
'Dapper Denim'
'Whisper White'
 
'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP' for the front and the strips inside
 
Stamp Sets:
'Avant Garden'-SAB retired, flowers on fronts and on envelopes
'Thankful Thoughts'-greetings/inside sentiments

Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Lemon Lime Twist'-flowers
'Memento-Tuxedo Black'-greetings/inside sentiments,
flower stamens

These cards were easy to make! Give it a try! Use what you have on hand...could also be used for any occasions...I just need a few
Thank you cards right now!


Until the Next Post...Blessings and Thankfulness for you ALL!



 
 
 


No comments: