Wednesday, May 31, 2017

April's 'Paper Pumpkin' Alternative!

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Thanks for stopping in Today!
 
 
I subscribe to a monthly 'kit' from Stampin'Up!
It is called 'Paper Pumpkin'!
 
Each month for $19.95 you can receive a kit with
everything included (except your tape runner) to make
cards, or a home décor item, or a 3D project!
 
April's 'Paper Pumpkin' was a special kit!
It had a bit of 'Sass' from Stampin'Up! CEO,
Sara Douglas...
 
Here is what I received...this is a picture of what
you were to make with the 'kit'!
 
 
 
You get everything...even envelopes!
This 'kit' made 12 cards!
 
 

 
A close up of one card!
Enough to make 4 of these cards!
 

 
The second card!
4 of these cards!
 

 
The third card!
and 4 of these cards!
 
 
As I mentioned before...you get everything in the kit
to make these cards! 3 different styles, 4 each!
What a bargain! This is a 1/2 hour of fun a month!
for $19.95! I call that a 'Bargain'!
 
 
But, if you are me...you look for alternatives to the norm!
because I was busy doing other things...I didn't have time to work
on this kit...so it sat till I got back from Vacation!
(While on vacation...I received my May kit!
I will show you that tomorrow!)
 
I liked the alternative ways fellow Demonstrator Pal,
Jeanie Stark, made her cards!
Her are her Cards! They are gorgeous!
 
 
 
Love this!
 

 
The striped pattern is the envelope 'steamed open'
She used the inside of the envelope!
 

 
All three circles are from the inside of the envelopes!
So gorgeous!
 
 
 
Here are my Cards!
 
 
 
I also steamed open the envelopes and used them for DSP!
 
 
 
Card #1!
 

 
 
 
Card #2!

 
 
 
 
 
Card #3! 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the 3 Cards again!
 
 
 
I still have some leftover circles punched from the envelopes
and from cardstock...I see a few more cards coming soon!
I now have 12 more cards for my stash!
Getting ready to address my 'June'
Birthday and Anniversary Cards for mailing!
 
Today I will work on May's Paper Pumpkin!
 
Here's a Hint...Donuts!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Artistic License' to you ALL!
 
 


No comments: