Monday, May 29, 2017

A Touch of Eastern Palace for FMS#289

 
Hello All!
 
It's been awhile since I made a card!
It was funny...so many changes to arrive at
what I ended up with!
 
This Card is for a Sketch Challenge!
 
 
 
For Freshly Made Sketches #289
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Fresh Fig'-card base,  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored half way @ 4 1/4"
folded in half on the score
                 -stitched square
'Very Vanilla'-front and inside panel 4" x 5 1/4"
                       -stitched square
'Tranquil Tide'-scalloped square
'Daffodil Delight'-scalloped square
 
Stamp Sets:
'Eastern Beauty'-greeting, stars
'Thankful Thoughts'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Fresh Fig'-star
'Daffodil Delight'-star
'Tranquil Tide'-star, greeting, inside sentiment
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Layering Squares Framelits'-scalloped squares
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-stitch-look squares
'Eastern Medallions Thinlits'-stars
 
Accessories:
'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers'-border on left side of Card
 
Misc:
'Mini Glue Dots'-for 'Fresh Fig' & 'Tranquil Tide' stars
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-'Daffodil Delight' star
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
So I printed out several Challenges to do!
I will be back to posting again!
 
 
 
Here's is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Amy O said...

Such pretty, rich colors! And I love the font of that sentiment. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

This is lovely! Great colors and design! Glad you shared it at FMS!