Monday, May 8, 2017

A Royal Thank You for FabFri111

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Thank you for peeking in to see Today's Card!
 
I will need many Thank You Cards for my
trip up North...So I have been working on several!

I made this one 'Regal' looking...the
'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP'
has two 12 X 12 pages that have a 'Gold Foil'
design in the paper! It is regal!
This is what make the DSP...'Specialty' DSP!
The whole 'Eastern Palace Suite' is just Gorgeous!
It was designed after 'Peacocks'!
When you look at some of the patterns...you will
see how it follows the pattern of a Peacock's feathers!
 
 
Today's Card of for a 'Sketch' Challenge!
 


 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 



 
 
Here is my Card!




See all the Gold?!
The strip on the left shows the 'Peacock' design!





Here is the inside of my Card!

 
 
I had to bring that luscious 'Gold' to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 

 
I glued the 'Specialty DSP' to the flap of the envelope.
I then trimmed all the way round the flap and
done! This is so pretty in person!
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Dapper Denim'-card base
'Whisper White'-inside panel, greeting banner
'Gold Foil Paper'-strip on front, greeting banner mat
 
'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP'-front and strip inside
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Dapper Denim'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Stamp Set:
'Thankful Thoughts'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
Today's Card is just for one of my Host's!
I mentioned I will be 'gypsying' while up in RI...I
do want to Thank All who put me up for a night...!

I have made several Cards and will show them
before and during my trip, when I am able...if there is
no Internet connections...it will be the next time I am
with someone with Internet connection! Yes, there are
a few out there who still do not have Internet!
I will be taking my laptop so I can stay connected!
If I have to drive and sit outside a hotel...I will!

Until the next Post...Blessings and a 'Regal Thank You!'
to All of You who peek in to see my Cards!
  


2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Royal for sure! I love that combo of gold and blue and it's a perfect way to say thank you! I didn't realize the peacock thing but now I totally see it with this DSP! You learn something new everyday I guess! Have a safe trip! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Brilliant use of all those gold accents - and I love your inside detail! Your host will LOVE this! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!