Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Raised Picture Frame Technique Card!

 
 
Hello ALL!
Welcome Back for a Peek
at Today's Card!
 
 
This isn't for ANY Challenge at ALL!
 
I was scouring through my E-mails
 with my cup of coffee and I opened
up a mail from a former Stampin'Up!
Demonstrator...she is with another Company
now, but I still learn techniques from all people!
 
She had made a card and I liked is a lot!
 
So I did what any good Card maker does...
I CASEd it!
(After all, we all share, to have our cards CASEd)

CASE means Copy And Share Everything!



So I landed on her blog and then I watched her video on how
she made her card! Her name is Deb Valder and she is at


WWW.STAMPLADEE.COM








Here is Deb's Card!







 


I copied her card, but changed a few things
to make it my own!
It's a flower...so I used what I had on hand.
I embossed my frame, I cut by hand .
To name a couple of items that I 'changed'
to make them mine!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I used a different stamp set (of course!)
I cut the 'frame' by cutting first a rectangle by hand
and then put back onto cutter and came to the inside by 1/2" and cut all four sides
 that way, to make my frame. I also ran the 'frame'
through the Big Shot in the
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder.
I stamp and colored and fussy-cut the flowers
(as Deb did hers, just different flowers!)
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Left plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's Stamped to match envelope!
 









Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White'-card base, panel, and frame
'Basic Black'-front mat
 
Stamp Set:
'Bloom With Hope'-flower, greeting, and envelope
'Butterfly Basics'-inside sentiment
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-greeting/inside sentiment, flowers
 
Provo Craft-Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:
Swiss Dots
 
I really liked Deb's Card and wanted to see if I could CASE it...
I will also do this again for the future!




Here is my Card again!





 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 

 
 

No comments: