Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Lovely Marriage of CTS#223 and JUGS#395

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you for stopping by Today!
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
I married the 2 Challenges!
Pardon the Pun...I couldn't resist!
 
 
Case This Sketch #223
 
and
 
Just Us Girls #395
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges...
 
 
 
CTS#223
 
 
 
 
 
JUGS#395

 
Saw these hearts and thought of a Wedding Card! 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I 'heat embossed' in Silver the Greeting
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I also 'heat embossed', in Silver, the inside Sentiment
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
The envelope was first stamped with the black heart,
I then 'heat embossed' in Silver, the outline of the heart!
 
 
 
Here is a closer look at the envelope's heart!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-for the card base
'Basic Black'-for the front and inside panels
'Silver Foil Paper'-the band across front and 2 hearts, 2 striped hearts
'Whisper White'-2 hearts
 
Stamp Sets:
'Falling For You'-greeting and inside sentiment
'Paper Pumpkin' January Kit's Stamp Set-heart and outline on the front of the envelope
 
Tools:
'Sweetheart Punch'-silver and white hearts
'Big Shot'-die cutting/embossing machine
'Love Note Framelits'-2 silver striped hearts
'Petal Burst' TIEF-2 of the white hearts
'Falling Petals' TIEF-2 of the white hearts
 
'Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder'-greeting. inside sentiment. outline of heart on envelope
 
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere all hearts
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'-to adhere the striped hearts
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
A Whole Lotta Love!
 
 
 
 
Still must have Weddings on my mind...!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Kathy said...

Striking and dramatic, a very creative take on the sketch. Fabulous!

Nancy said...

Love your cascade of hearts and the Heat embossed inside and envelope too! You really took this photo and ran with it! Thanks for being in our gallery at Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card! I really like the striped heart :) -Thanks for joining in at JUGS