Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Dragonfly Thank You!

 
 
Hello! and Welcome Back!

 
So happy you could stop by
and take a peek at Today's Card!


 
I am working on cards...taking a break from some
Challenges! I probably will do sketch Challenges...but,
I am not going to worry about deadlines or even entering
the Challenges for now...I am totally busy getting ready for
my trip up North for 2 weeks.
I was able to get my Niece, Crystal's "Thank You Cards" done for
her Wedding...I am also working on another 'Gift' for
my other Niece, Megan who was married last December in Hawaii.
That is why I am going up to RI...the Reception is for the
Newlyweds, since we all couldn't make it to Hawaii!
She is having a 'Pig Roast'...a formal 'Pig Roast'!
Never have been to one so this is a first!
The other Wedding is more private...a backyard Wedding
and not all are invited due to expenses...I am so OK with that!
I get it! Having been there when I was younger!



On to Today's Card! 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
The Dragonfly was 'glammed up'!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Carried the color scheme inside too!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped envelope!
 

 
I used the 'Succulent Framelits' for the flower on the front.
So I used the 'Oh So Succulent' Stamp Set for the envelope.
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'So Saffron'-mat, front
                  -mat for greeting banner
                  -part of flower
'Old Olive'-base of Dragonfly
                   -part of flower
'Tempting Turquoise'-Dragonfly
                                     -part of flower
 
Stamp Sets:
'Thoughtful Branches'-greeting
'Thankful Thoughts'-inside sentiment
'Swan Lake'-little dragonfly's
'Oh So Succulent'-envelope stamping
 
Classic Stampin Ink:
'Old Olive'-greeting/inside sentiment
                 -small succulents on envelope
'Tempting Turquoise'-little dragonfly's inside
                                  -step one of flower on envelope
'So Saffron'-inside of flower on envelope
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'So Saffron'-to color in the little dragonfly's inside
 
Tools:
'Petal Burst' TIEF-to emboss front panel
 
Big Shot with dies
'Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits'-large Dragonfly
'Succulents Framelits'-layered flower on front of card
 
Accessories:
'Jewels Basic Pearls'-flower center and Dragonfly body
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up embossed panel, card front
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere flower together and to card
                             -to adhere Dragonfly to card
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!


No comments: