Monday, May 15, 2017

2 Ways With 'A Daisy Thank You' and Mojo Sketch!

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
I am working on my Thank You Cards for
 all my obliging Hosts for my stay up North!
 
Today's Card is for a sketch challenge
that the deadline has passed...but you know me with sketches!
 
I made 2 Cards, same layout...different Colors!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Sketch I used, from Mojo Monday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are my Cards!
 

 
 
Card #1 Front
 
 
This Card is in 'Basic Black' with 'Whisper White' and 'Lemon Lime Twist'!
 
 
 
 

 
Card#2 Front
 
 
 
This Card is in 'Dapper Denim', 'Whisper White' and 'Lemon Lime twist'!
 
 
 
 
 
Inside of Card #1
 
 
 
I REALLY like this color combo!
'Basic Black' and 'Lemon Lime Twist'!
 
 
 
 

Inside of Card #2
 
 
 
 
You can see that the DSP here, from the 'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP',
was fashioned after Peacocks!
This is 'Dapper Denim' with the 'Lemon Lime Twist'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Card #1
With it's Matching Envelope!
 
 
 
Using the 'New to Come'
'Daisy Delight' Stamp Set and the 'Daisy Punch'!
Wahoo! So Easy!
This is the 'Basic Black' and 'Lemon Lime Twist'!
 
 
 
 
Here is Card #2
With it's Matching Envelope!
 
 
This is the 'Dapper Denim' and 'Lemon Lime Twist' Combo!
I balked at first to the 'Lemon Lime Twist'...but...I am now in Love!
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make the Cards:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!






Cardstock:
'Basic Black'
'Dapper Denim'
'Lemon Lime Twist'
'Whisper White'

'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP'



Stamp Sets:
'Daisy Delight'-New for June's Catalog!
'Flourishing Phrases'-greetings/inside sentiments
'Colorful Seasons'-used on envelope flap on 'Basic Black' card



Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Dapper Denim'-Dapper card stamping
'Memento-Tuxedo Black'-'Basic Black' card stamping



'Daisy Punch'-2 daisies punched and offset for one on each card



'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere the 2 Daisies together and then
adhered to the Card.


'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up the smaller squares and
the greeting banners on both Cards







Here are the Cards again!
 
Card #1
 
 
 
 
Card #2
 
 
 
 
I am seeing many Cards to come with the
'Basic Black' and 'Lemon Lime Twist' Combo!
I also like the 'Dapper Denim' and the 'Lemon Lime Twist'
Combo too!
But, I see a lot of 'Daisy Delight Bundle' too!
 
I have many more Thank You Cards to make
for my Family and Friends up North for their
kindness, generosity, and couches!
 
 
Until the Next Post...Blessings to you all!




No comments: