Friday, April 28, 2017

Wedding Wishes for SIP#96

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome Back!
 
Hope ALL is well with you...I am doing well!
 
Today's Card is for a 'Theme Challenge'!
 
It is from 'Stamp Ink Paper'
SIP#96
 
CAS Wedding!
(CAS means Clean And Simple!)
 
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
Clean And Simple Wedding!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I used Gold Foil Paper and cut out 2 'rings'...I also
used the Gold Foil Paper for the mat!
I cut out the larger of the circles first, then centered the second, smaller
circle in the larger circle and ran back through the 'Big Shot'!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used 2 different Stamps for the Sentiment!
I DO like them together!
Also kept the inside simple...plenty of space
for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!


 

 
The Season of Weddings is upon us or
for some...in the immediate future!
I am going up north for a Reception
for my niece and her new husband...they were married in
December, in Hawaii, a 'Destination' Wedding!
Many in our family would not have been
able to go (they kept it small)
with the  'Holiday's and all.
(They were married December 20th)
So...
My Sister, the bride's Mother, is throwing a Reception
up North for all the rest of the families that couldn't
make the trip...considering there were only about 15 people
at the Hawaii Wedding...there will be about
150 at the Reception, if not more! Yay! Partay!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base
'Gold Foil Paper'-mat and rings
'Whisper White'-panel front and inside
 
Stamp Sets:
'Flourishing Phrases'-greeting and top inside sentiment
'Rose Wonder'-bottom inside sentiment, envelope
 
Stazon Black Ink Pad-greeting and inside sentiments
 
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Layering Circles Framelits'-to cut out circles for the 'rings'
 
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'-to adhere the rings to the card!
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I already gifted them for the 'actual' Wedding...I have another
niece getting married on the 20th up there in RI and I am going
to be making her 'Thank You' Cards...this card may go to the new
Bride and Groom! I am getting excited about the trip now!
It will be so good to see my Dad, Sisters and Brothers, 
 Son and Daughter, Grand-Daughters,
 and Friends up there that I miss so much!
I think it will be a good whirl-wind 2 weeks!
 
I am working on some Cards to Post during the time
I am away...I also have other irons in the fire and I am
hoping to get all done before I have to leave!
If not...then it is what it is and I will make the best of it!
Please understand...I will be 'gypsying' around, by staying with
Family and Friends during my visit. So I am really thinking of
leaving my 'lap top' here and just 'Chillaxin' up North!
I will stay with the Mother of the Bride when I get there.
(She is fetching me from the airport...the next night
the newlyweds arrive to stay at her house too!)
Then. I will stay one night with each of 4 different friends!
Then a night at my Dad's for a night (on his couch)
and then to another Sister at the end of my trip.
She will be taking me to the airport for departure.
Also in between all that...some nights with the Sister's!
Does it sound like I think I made up my mind?
Yup...the laptop stays! Sorry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
Yes! It is Friday!
Date night with Mr. Hubster!
Tonight Mr. Hubster's Friend (our house guest)
will join us! (he did last week too!)
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Date Nights' to you ALL!

2 comments:

Tina Riddle said...

Hi Cheryl! Your card is so beautiful and fits our CAS Challenge perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Gingin said...

Love your CAS card Cheryl! Nice touch with the gold rings. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)