Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tool Cache for FMS#284

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome back again for
for a peek at my Card!
 
This Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
The Challenge is from
Freshly Made Sketches #284
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I stamped the tools onto Silver Foil and then fussy-cut them out!
I then stamped onto Soft Suede and fussy-cut the 'handles' out to
glue onto the foil tools!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is another view of the front...the
foil was reflecting differently on each picture!
 
 
 
 
 
You can see the hammer better!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 

 
I layered the two silver papers that are on the front
and brought it to the inside of the Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is My Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
 I can't use the papers or foil on the envelope...so I just stamped
and colored in the screwdriver!
 
 
 
Here are the items I used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Gray'-card base, mat
'Whisper White'-inside panel, greeting
'Silver Foil Sheet'-hammer and saw
'Soft Suede'-hammer and saw handles
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-card front and inside strips
 
Stamp Sets:
'Nailed It'-hammer and saw, screwdriver and screw on envelope
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
'Delightful Dijon'-screwdriver
'Crushed Curry'-screwdriver
'Smoky Slate'-screwdriver
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Build It Framelits'-to cut out hammer and saw
 
Accessories:
'Urban Underground Embellishments'-on greeting banner
'Silver Metallic Thread'-behind greeting banner
 
 
Almost done with the Father's Day Cards! 
Tomorrow will be the last of them!
The last 2 cards!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a perfectly masculine card!! LOVE your background papers behind the tools - the foil on all of it is such a wonderful look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Robyn said...

I have saved your great card to my faves! It is a great masculine card! TFS!