Monday, April 10, 2017

'The First Noel' for CCT07 and FabFri109

 
 
 
Hello!
Welcome back!

First, Happy Birthday to my 'Son'!
He is my 'Son' by marriage.
I am Blessed!
 
It is the start of another wonderful Week!
We are so Blessed to have this day!
Tomorrow isn't ours and Yesterday is gone...
Make the BEST of your Today, everyday!
 
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
 
 
One is a 'Theme Challenge' and
the other is a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 
 
This is the 'Theme Challenge'
from Christmas Card Throwdown #07
 
 
 
Something Musical on the Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the 'Sketch Challenge'!
for FabFri109
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
Clean and Simple!
I wish I could read music...I'd like to hear this!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Brought the 'musical' to the inside!
Still plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
Brought both 'Washi Tapes' to the envelope flap!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Basic Black'-mats on front
'Whisper White'-for greeting and stripe Washi Tape
 
'Candy Cane Lane DSP'-under the greeting
 
Washi Tape: from my stash not SU
'Red and White' stripe-card front and envelope flap
'Musical Notes'-card front, inside, and envelope flap
 
Stamp Set:
'Christmas Pines'-greeting/inside sentiment
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up stripe banner
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Another Card for the Christmas Stash!
 
 
When I started the card...I went looking for the
'musical DSP' I had stashed away...it was gone!
When I did my last purge...I gave it away to
another crafter/friend of mine...I just forgot
I gave it away! Good thing I still had this
Washi Tape...When I cleaned out my tapes...I happened
to save this roll! I did give the same person all my
other Washi Tapes too! It's all good!
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
Another friend had this on her blog...had to share it!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Good Life to you ALL!


5 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

You get props for getting ahead with the Christmas cards! Such a good idea but I never seem to do it! I like the CAS look of your card and the music notes is a fun challenge! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

What a sweet and simple Christmas card - with one of my fave sets, too, lol. Crisp and perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love the clean design and your sparkly red paper is the perfect background. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Deborah Frings said...

Perfectly CAS and very striking. Love the bold sentiment and the way you've carried the musical notation from the outside to the inside. Love the envelope too! Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas Card Throwdown this week! Deborah, DT.

AlisonC said...

Great idea and that washi tape is perfect. Good job you found it. Lovely to tie it all together as you have.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.