Saturday, April 8, 2017

'Purple's for CC#70 and JAI#354

 
 
 
Hello Folks!
 
Welcome back!
 
 
Today's Card is for 2
Inspiration Photos!

 
The Card Concept # 70
theme-'Purple Haze'
AND
Just Add Ink #354
 
 
 
 
Here is 'The Card Concept' Challenge!
 
 
 
I was struck by the lavender bottles!
I noticed they sat upon a glass table trimmed
with an oxidized metal. It looked to be
Copper!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the 'Just Add Ink' Challenge!
 
 
Of course, also the purple flowers! 
So Pretty!
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I first stamped with 'Versa-Mark' and then
heat embossed with 'Stampin' Emboss Powder'
in 'Copper'! Then I colored in the flowers in
different shades of purple, lavender, and raspberry!
the 'other succulents' I colored in with
different shades of green!
I then cut out each flower with my 'Big Shot',
using the 'Succulents Framelits'
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I also first heat embossed all the flowers and then colored them
with PrismaColor Pencils. Then I used SU 'Blender Pen' to
blend the pencil color in each petal!
Plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 

 
I also heat embossed in Copper and then colored
 in the flowers on the envelope too!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the envelope flowers!

 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the Flowers!
 
 
 
The greeting is also Copper-embossed!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Perfect Plum'-dry embossed panel
'Whisper White'-for all the flowers and greenery on the front
 
Stamp Set:
'Oh So Succulent'-greeting, all floral
 
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Succulent Framelits'-to cut out all floral on card front
'Petal Burst' TIEF-to dry emboss the front panel
 
Stampin' Emboss Powder:
'Copper'
'Heat Tool'-to heat and set embossing powder
'Blender Pen'-to blend colored pencil
 
PrismaColor Pencils-to color in the floral
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!


 
Another Card for my stash! I have many
'Mother's Day' Cards to make this year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
Bwahahahahaha!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Planting to you ALL!
 
 
 
 

 
 


6 comments:

Jan said...

This is such a lovely Mother's Day card Cheryl! Your succulent arrangement is beautifully coloured and your details adds and extra layer of shine and elegance. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely little floral card. That textured background is so cool. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept.

Becca Cruger said...

Your card is oh-so-elegant! The gold embossing feels so classy with that lovely shade of purple. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

Karren said...

I love how you were inspired by both of the challenges. Your embossed flowers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Christine Blain said...

This is so pretty, Cheryl. I love the rich, embossed, purple background. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

The copper embossing really adds a lovely lushness to these rich colours which makes your succulents look extra special Cheryl! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.