Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Picture Perfect for JUGS#388

 
 
Hello All!
Welcome back, again Today!
 
 
Today's Card is for a
'Technique' Challenge!
for 'Just Us Girls' #388!
(JUGS)
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 

 
I tipped it back to let it stay closed.
I love this stamp set!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
After stamping the flowers, leaves, and the hummingbird,
I fussy-cut them all out...then adhered them to the card front
and also inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a closer look at the hummingbird and flowers!
 

 
4 Mini Glue Dots are holding the Hummingbird in place!
For the beak, I rolled up the 'glue dot' between my
thumb and finger to make it small enough to
place under his little beak tip!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 

 
Even though the stamp set is referred to as a '2 step'
stamp set...the leaves and flowers are 3 steps...and the
hummingbird is 4 steps!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Wild Wasabi'-card base
'Whisper White'-inside panel, and for stamping images onto
 
Stamp Sets:
'Picture Perfect'-roses, leaves, hummingbird
'Oh So Succulent'-greeting/inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Old Olive'-leaves, hummingbird
'Always Artichoke'-leaves hummingbird
'Calypso Coral'-roses, greeting/sentiment
'Real Red'-roses, hummingbird
'Soft Suede'-hummingbird
 
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere hummingbird, flowers and leaves
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Layering Ovals Framelits'-to cut oval on card front
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 


3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I have eyed that stamp set so many times - you have really made me want it. LOVE what you have done here. Your multi-stamping is spot on, and I really like how you have cut out the window to the inside. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your flowers and that hummingbird are absolutely gorgeous and stamped perfectly! Beautiful design, too with the oval cut out. This is so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Jari said...

Your card is really beautiful!