Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pear Pizzazz for CASSC#218

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
It is the Weekend!!!
 
I believe there should be 5 day weekends
and only 2 day work weeks! Agree?
 
 
Today's Card is for
CAS Colours & Sketches
Challenge #218
 
 
It is a Sketch Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
The Card is different from the rest of my cards...but, I have 2 very
different women to give them to!
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Some space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I used the same DSP for the envelope flaps
as I did for the front of the card!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Pear Pizzazz'-for the front mats
 
'Fruit Stand DSP'-front, inside strip, and on envelope flap
 
Stamp Sets:
'Faith In Nature'-retired, pear on front
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiments
 
Archival Stampin Pad:
'Basic Black'-greeting and inside sentiments
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'Pear Pizzazz' to color in pear
 
'Stitched Ribbon Pear Pizzazz'-retired
'Whisper White Baker's Twine'-tied around ribbon
'Mini Glue Dots'-to attach ribbon
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up banner
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card Again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
 
That's about the Truth!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 

5 comments:

karen h said...

Lovely card. I like the image you chose. Thanks for sharing your work with us at CC&S.

Jane said...

Fabulous scripty pear and great choice of background paper to echo it. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Beverley said...

Beautiful card and this pear image seems popular right now! Lovely use of the sketch and wonderful matching envelope too. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

samantha's cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Cathy P. said...

Such a pretty card. Love those pears! Thanks for playing with us at CC&S. Hugs, Cathy