Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mother's Day Succulents for TGIFC#101

 
 
 
Hello Folks!
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog
to take a peek at Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Challenge from
TGIF Challenges...TGIFC#101
is
Designer's March Madness...
Anything Goes!!!
 
Challengers...choose a designer's
card from this week to CASE
(Copy And Share Everything)!
 
 
I decided to CASE a card
from Charlet Mallet!
A Mother's Day Card...with 'Succulents'!
 
I changed up the colors to make it mine!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Charlet Mallet's Card!
 
 
So Pretty! I chose this card...I needed to start Mother's Day
Cards for my Family...and I liked this Card!
 
 
 
 
Here is my take on Charlet's Card!
 

 
I used Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock...Rich Razzleberry Swirly Scribble...
and I used the 'Fluttering TIEF' for my background embossing folder.
The Doily is from the 'Occasions Catalog'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Plenty of space to write a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I hope Charlet likes my form of flattery for her Card!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Sweet Sugarplum'-front panel, mat
'Whisper White'-greeting banner
 
Stamp Set: 'Oh So Succulent'
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Soft Suede'-step one of all 2 step stamping, greeting
'Sweet Sugarplum'-flowers
'Mint Macaron'-greenery
'Rich Razzleberry'-small flowers
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'Blushing Bride'-stemmed flower buds
                         -my acknowledgement of Charlet's Card color!
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cut machine
'Swirly Scribbles Thinlits'-swirl over doily
'Succulent Framelits'-all flowers and greenery
'Fluttering' TIEF-textured impressions embossing folder
 
'Lace Doilies'
'Stampin' Dimensionals'
'Mini Glue Dots'
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I hope Charlet feels I honored her Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
This one made both Mr. Hubster and I giggle!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Honor to you ALL!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Carolynn Sander said...

What a gorgeous card Cheryl! I especially love the coordinating envelope and your stamped insert! These little touches are what make it so fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at TGIF challenges! 💖

Charlet Mallett said...

Gorgeous. I love the sweet sugarplum. Really pretty card! I am inspired. Thanks for joining us at TGIF!