Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mother's Day Succulents for PP#339 and CYCI#153

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome back again this day!
 
Today's card is for 2 Challenges!
 
 
A 'Color Challenge'
and
A 'Sketch Challenge'
 
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
 
 
 
The Color Challenge from
The Paper Players #339
PP#339
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Color Challenge from
Can You Case It #153
CYCI#153

 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 


 
I used sequins that were left over from another project!
They are Mint Macaron!
 
 
 
 
Here is a closer look at the Metallic Thread.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 


 
I also double matted the inside to bring
all three colors inside too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I also made a mask for the larger flower...to layer them
on the front of the card and the envelope!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Sahara Sand'-card base, scalloped square
'Perfect Plum'-front and inside panels, scalloped squares,
mat for greeting banner
'Mint Macaron'-inside panel
'Whisper White'-inside panel, front square, greeting banner
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Oh So Succulent'-flowers
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
 
'Succulent Garden DSP'-front panel
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Sahara Sand'-step1 of all flowers
'Mint Macaron'-little flowers
'Perfect Plum'-greeting and inside sentiment
                      -large flowers (also used the stamp-off technique)
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Layering Squares Framelits'-scalloped squares
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-square
 
Accessories:
'Mint Macaron' sequins-left over from another project
'Silver Metallic Thread'-a little bunch under banner
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere banner, Metallic Thread, and
sequins
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to adhere layered square to card front
 
              
Here is another look at my Card!
 
 
 
 
I have many more Mother's Day Cards to make!
I am going to be hand delivering many of them too!
Yup, I am taking a trip up North for a visit!
It will be for a couple of weeks!
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!

No comments: