Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mother's Day Card for TSOT#316 and HSS#261

 
 
Hello All!
 
Welcome Back Today!


 
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
 

 
One is a 'Color Challenge'
and
One is a 'Sketch Challenge'


 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 



The Color Challenge
 
Hand Stamped Sentiments #261
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Sketch Challenge
 
Try Stampin' On Tuesday #316
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I used the 2" punch for the front of the card...I used the
 Framelits for the scalloped circle border!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I also made a circle frame for the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
You can see the inside frame from this view!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted...all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Smoky Slate'-card base
'Whisper White'-inside panel
'Calypso Coral'-scalloped circle frame
 
Stamp Set: 'Oh So Succulent'
 
'Succulent Garden DSP"
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Pool Party'-little flowers
'Calypso Coral'-large flower
'Smoky Slate'-greeting/sentiment
 
Tools:
'Succulent Framelits'-flowers
'Layering Circle Framelits'-scalloped circle frame
 
2" Circle Punch-to punch hole in front
 
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'-to adhere the circle frames to card
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to adhere flowers around frame
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
Getting my Mother's Day Cards Done!
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
LOL!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Sweet Dreams to you ALL!
 


No comments: