Thursday, April 13, 2017

Mother's Day Bird for SIP#94 and Mojo Monday#492

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome back!
 
So Glad you stopped by to peek at Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
 
 
One is a 'Tic-Tac-Toe'
and
One is a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 


 
Here are those Challenges!
 



This one is Stamp Paper Ink (SIP)#94

Choose any 3 in a row, up and down.
sideways or diagonally...I chose
 across the bottom
Die Cut-Light Blue-Bird
(I also went last column Lace-Yellow-Bird)
 
 
 
 
 
I chose to use the layout from
Mojo Monday #492
 

 
I love this layout!
A good Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I kept it simple...plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped envelope!
 
 
 
Another Mother's Day Card done!
Only a few more to go!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Soft Sky'-card base, mat and bird
'Very Vanilla'-front and inside panels, square
 
'Falling In Love DSP'-front
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Crumb Cake'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Stamp Sets:
'Best Birds'-the 'yellow netting' at bottom of card front
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
'Oh So Succulent'-greeting
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-square
'Birds & Blooms Thinlits'-bird
 
Accessories:
'Venetian Crochet Trim'-lace across front (retired)
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card, once again!
 
 
 
I really like how this card turned out!
So much more prettier in person!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
Oh Yes! Goes for Dudettes too!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Gingin said...

Cheryl your card is so sweet! Love the bird and the beautiful background you created. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

Super Stamp Girl said...

Cheryl, I have recently purchased this stamp and die set too, but I am so in love with this sweet bird in light blue. It's so delicate and spring-y. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week! Crystal, DT

Maggie Maa said...

What a sweet card Cheryl! You just convinced a bunch of your followers why they too should get that bird! Thank you for joining the Stamp Ink Paper challenge this wee.

Lisa Altman said...

Pretty card!! Love the color choices you made. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week.

Bromero Cards Ricky B said...

I am totally in love with this card! I love all the blue and the bird is just adorable! Thank you for playing along with us this week - Ricky