Sunday, April 30, 2017

Moroccan Get Well Wishes for PCC241

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome back!
Blessed Sunday to You ALL!
 
 
Glad you took time to stop in and
take a peek at Today's Card!
 
 
 Today's Card is for
The Paper Craft Crew #241

A 'Sketch' Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Very Vanilla Thick'-(New item Coming!!!)
for the card base and scallop circle
'Emerald Envy'-mat for square and greeting banner
 
'Moroccan' DSP-front panel, front square, scallop circle,
strip inside
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Dapper Denim'-greeting
'Island Indigo'-inside sentiment
'Emerald Envy'-star on envelope
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Flourishing Phrases'-inside sentiment
'Eastern Beauty'-'star' on the envelope, and the 'diamond'
between the 2 'get well wishes' (Stamp Set coming in June!)
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Layering Circles Framelits'-scallop circles
 
 
'Stampin Dimensionals'-to pop up the greeting banner
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
I really like the colors on this Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note! 
 
 

 
 
Don't ever Quit!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Perseverance to you ALL!



2 comments:

Christyne - Stampin UP!® Demonstrator said...

What a cheerful card! It's just the kind of "get well" card I'd like to receive. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Christyne - DT.

Terri Walker said...

I love the Eastern Palace look - I used it for this Paper Craft Crew challenge too! Thanks for participating.