Sunday, April 23, 2017

Father's Day for Fusion!

 
 
 
Hello!
 
Happy Sunday!
 
Hope all is well with you!
Thank you for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
 
This is another 'Fusion' Challenge!
 
You can 'Use just the Sketch'
or
'Use just the Photo'
or
You can use BOTH!
 
 
I chose the 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Fusion Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Those Flowers!.....So Pretty!
BUT...I need to finish my Father's Day Cards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
This DSP is' Basic Black' with Silver Foil X's
On the sides it is the same pattern
just a different color...'Delightful Dijon' with
Very Vanilla X's!
I loved that they were similar...made for a cool front!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!


 

 
I used a strip of the front DSP for the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I love to match the card and envelope!
My Postal Carrier gets to look at pretty envelopes!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base
'Basic Gray'-greeting banner mat
'Very Vanilla'-greeting banner, inside panel
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-front, inside strip
 
Stamp Set:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
'Gorgeous Grunge'- inside and envelope stamping
'Timeless Textures'-inside and envelope stamping
 
Accessories:
'Urban Underground Embellishments'- on greeting banner,
they look like 'screw heads'!
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up greeting banner
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I love the simplicity of this Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 

 
Be Careful in there Folks!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Safe Dancing to you ALL!


1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

I bet your postal carrier has so much fun looking at all your pretty designs! Thanks so much for sharing your design at Fusion and playing along with us!