Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Father's Day Card for CTS #217

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome Back for Today's Card!
 
 
This Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'
 
for
 
CAS(E) This Sketch #217
 
 
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
My Take on this Sketch!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless stated, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base, the 3-1/4" dots on lower right
'Delightful Dijon'-front and inside panels, mats
'Very Vanilla'-inside panel, hexagon greeting
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-front panels
                                                          -inside strips
 
Stamp Sets:
'Nailed It'-greeting, nails
'Timeless Textures'-rings, speckled drips
'Gorgeous Grunge'-oil drips
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Delightful Dijon'-oil drips, speckled drips
 
Archival Stampin' Pads:
'Basic Black'-greeting, nails
'Basic Gray'-rings
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Build It Framelits'-hexagon for greeting
1/4" hand held punch-3 circles on bottom right of card
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card, once again!
 
 
 
 I have 22 Father's Day Cards to make!
I have a ways to go!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note! 
 
 

 
I think this is the cause of my insomnia!!!
LOL!
 
 
 
 
Mr. Hubster's Friend is arriving today...he will be visiting for
2 weeks...it will be nice to have him here...they have been good
friends since they were in elementary school!
He now lives in FL and we only came as far south as NC!!!
It is warm enough for us here!
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Great masculine card and take on the sketch!