Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Cool Treats for JUGS #389

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by...
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a
'Color Challenge'
from
Just Us Girls (JUGS)#389
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I just want to grab one of those Popsicles!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I carried the festive sequins to the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
So Summery!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'So Saffron'-front panel, popsicle
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-front panel and popsicle
'Flirty Flamingo'-banner mat, popsicle
'Sahara Sand'-popsicle sticks
 
'Tasty Treats Specialty DSP'-front panel
 
Stamp Set:
'Cool Treats'-greeting, inside sentiments
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Flirty Flamingo'-greeting, inside sentiment
                          -popsicle on the envelope
'Sahara Sand'-popsicle stick on the envelope
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Frozen Treats Framelits'-popsicles
 
Accessories:
Sequins-leftover from another project kit
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up the popsicles
'Mini Glue Dots'- to adhere the sequins
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I really like this color Challenge!
Very Summery, bright, and warm!
 
 
 
 
 
So Mr. Hubster's Friend Jim arrives today!
He will be visiting for two weeks...I see a lot of fishing being done!
 Leaves me alone for Crafting!!!!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and rest to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your card is so adorable! Love the popsicles and matching envelope too! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls for our color week! We hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your time crafting while the boys are away!