Saturday, April 8, 2017

Color Throwdown #437 for Mojo Monday #491

 
 
 
Hello Folks!
 
Hope ALL is well with you!
I'm doing good.
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
 
 
A 'Sketch' Challenge
and
A 'Color' Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 
 
 
 
Color Throwdown #437
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mojo Monday #491
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
First time this Stamp Set has seen ink with me!
I have no idea why I waited!
I will let you in on something...I am giving these to
2 of my 'Besties' for Easter!
I couldn't stop giggling with this card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I LOVE these eggs!
I did use 2 different stamp sets for the inside...
The girls will get a kick out of it!
 
 
 
 
 
I HAD to use the 'egg' for the envelope!
 

 
Is this 'Chick' not funny?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used on my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Whisper White'-panel and circle
'Pool Party'-all mats on front
'Real Red'-one panel
'Daffodil Delight'-oval (egg)
'Garden Green'-banner
 
Stamp Sets:
'Hey Chick'-chick and eggs, greeting/sentiment
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-'Happy Easter' inside sentiment
 
Ink Pads:
'Real Red'-greeting
'Garden Green'-inside sentiment
'Archival Stampin' Pad Basic Black'-chick and eggs
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
for coloring
'Pool Party'
'Real Red'
'Garden Green'
'Daffodil Delight'
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'- for die cuts
'Layering Circle Framelits'-scalloped circles
'Layering Oval Framelits'-scalloped oval
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-circle and oval
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card once again!
 
 

 
Still Giggling!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
Another Giggle!
 
 
 

 
So Me!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Swagger to you ALL!


1 comment:

Marisa said...

That bird image is just too fun :) Love the bright colours too. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!