Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Celebrating with IBATLT#50

 
 
 
Good Day!
Thank you for peeking in Today!
 
Today's Card is for an
'Inspiration Photo'
 
 
The Challenge Group
 
Inspired By All the Little Things
Challenge #50-'Celebration'
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card for this Inspiration!
 

 
I was inspired by the lights, the greenery and flowers,
and the striped cake!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Plenty of space to write a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
This is a great card for a Wedding!
But also could be used for a milestone Birthday!
I think I am using this for a Wedding!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the Cake!
 
 

 
I stamped the cake from the 'Party Wishes' stamp set
and then trimmed it down. I took Washi tape, layered
the tape over the cake cut-out, folded the tape to the back,
snipping where needed! I cut a piece of Gold Foil Sheet
and glued it to the base, and then trimmed it to follow the
line of the cake plate!
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the flowers!
 
 
 
Using 2 different die-cut sets...I cut the leaves using the die
from 'Rose Garden Thinlits'. The flowers are cut out using
the 'Botanical Builder Framelits'. In the center of the little flowers,
I used wee pearls to set in the holes of the flowers!
 
 
 
Here is another view of my Card!
 

 
I tipped it back for this picture...those Gold Foil Hearts
 on the Vellum, look like the lights
behind the cake table in the photo!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items I used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Garden Green'-leaves on front
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-the flowers on front of card
 
'Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum'-front panel on card
 
Washi Tape-from stash, for cake
 
Stamp Sets:
'Party Wishes'-retired, for the Cake
'Falling For You'-greeting
'Avant Garden'-large flower's stamen
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Garden Green'-leaves inside card and on envelope
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-greeting, stamen
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-flowers inside and on envelope
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cut machine
'Botanical Builder Framelits'-flowers
'Rose Garden Thinlits'-front leaves
 
'Itty Bitty Flower Punch'-retired, little flowers on cake
'Bird Builder Punch'-leaves on the cake
 
'Jewels Basic Pearls'-centers of flowers on leaves
 
Sharpie Permanent Marker Black-cake flowers centers
 
 
 
 
Here is the Card with the envelope again!


 

 
I really like how this turned out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 

 
Yup! It's hump day!
From here on in, the weekend is in sight!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!


2 comments:

KimCreate said...

Very pretty card! Like how you used the peach color and your striped cake is classy! Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!