Tuesday, April 4, 2017

By The Sea for JUGS#387


 
 
Hello All!
Thank you for stopping in Today!

 
Today's Card is for
Just Us Girls (JUGS) #387
It is a 'word week' challenge!
The word is "Sea"
 

 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
I made a 'mask' of the lighthouse, it made it easier
to stamp the water around it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Love these birds!
 

 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
I am now 'in like' with this stamp set!
 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Night of Navy'-card base
'Whisper White'-front and inside panels
 
Stamp Set:
'High Tide'-a 'two step' stamping set
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Real Red'-lighthouse
'Smoky Slate'-lighthouse
'Pacific Point'-sea water
'Tip Top Taupe'-shore
'Old Olive'-grass
'Early Espresso'-birds on the inside
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Gray'-greeting and inside sentiment
'Basic Black'-birds in flight on front and on the envelope
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
It is the first time I used the lighthouse and shore
and water stamps...I really like this set even more now!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Guidance to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Bobby said...

What a wonderful seaside card, Cheryl. I love lighthouses and yours is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.