Friday, April 14, 2017

Blooms & Bliss for SSINKCS#44

 
 
Hello and Welcome Back!



 
Today's Card is for a
Sketch Challenge!




The challenger...
Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration
#44




Here is their Challenge!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
Love the softness of this card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Still plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I used the 'stamp-off' technique for the envelope!
I also did that technique for the cut-out flower, in 'Island Indigo'!
A two-toned look!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Mint Macaron'-card base
'Island Indigo'-mat for strips inside and front
                      -mat for tag
'Whisper White'-tag and inside panel
 
'Blooms & Bliss DSP'
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Avant Garden'-flowers cut out
                        -flowers embossed
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Island Indigo'-flower, greeting and inside sentiment
'Mint Macaron'-flower
 
'VersaMark' Watermark Stamp Pad
'Stampin' Emboss Powder'-Clear
for flowers over the front of card
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'- to pop up the tag
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere cut out flowers to tag
 
'Whisper White' Organza Ribbon tied with
'Island Indigo' Striped Baker's Twine
'Lace Doilies'-from 'Occasions Catalog'
 
'Scalloped Tag Topper Punch'-for tag top 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card, again!
a bit of a close-up!
 
 

 
 Almost done with my Mother's Day Cards!



I mentioned before...I am going to be making a trip up North
to RI for a visit...my Niece was married last December...it was a
'Destination Wedding' in Hawaii...no one on my side of the family
were able to fly out to Hawaii, for the Wedding...Her Mother, my Sister, is throwing a Reception for the Couple on May 13th!
In RI...
We are all going to be able to attend!
ALSO...
My Sister from WV is coming up and the day after on the 14th
My Brother's, Sisters and Family are getting together
at my Dad's place...That Sister has been working on 8, yup,
I said 8, Quilts. They are all the same, but with different backings we all got to choose...she made them
out of clothing that was my Mother's and also our Father's.
(Mom passed away 2 years ago last Jan)
My Sister will be passing out the Quilts to each of us.
Dad and the 6 siblings.
(She will get Dad's when Dad joins Mom in Heaven).
This happens to fall on Mother's Day...so it will be emotional.

I am working on Mother's Day Cards for my Sisters, Daughter,
Grand-Daughter's Mother, and Nieces who are Mother's.
I must make 15 Cards for all of them.
Then I have 4 friends I am going to be visiting, 3 of which are also Mother's...So...18 Cards in all to make! AND I need to have them
ready before the trip!
I will be leaving on May 10th and returning on May 24th.
Mr. Hubster is not going...he will be a bachelor for 2 weeks!
He was not from a large Family at all and this crowd of relatives
is way too much for him...I have a Sister who's husband, feels
 the same. Mr. Hubster just isn't tuned into 15 conversations going on at the same time!! Never has and never will!
Amateur!



Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 


No comments: