Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Birthday Greetings for CTS#216

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
So Happy you stopped by Today!


 
Today's Card is for a
'Sketch Challenge'
 CAS(E) This Sketch #216
 
  
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I am going to give this to my Daughter for her
Birthday in Sept...she is so into Red, White and Black!
But mostly Black and Red!
So is the Mother of my other Grand-daughter!
Good thing I made two of these!
Oh, and their Birthdays...1 day apart!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!




 I made the butterfly 'red' for my daughter's taste!
Plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
Went ahead and put the same butterfly on the envelope!
I know she will love this! 
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is a close-up of the jewels!
 
 
 
These jewels were in my stash for a long time!
I bought them to use for a Birthday Card for my
Daughter...The card designs for previous cards
just never called for these...this Card did!
The jewels are from Jolee's
called All That Bling! 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card: 
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base
'Whisper White'-front and inside panels
 
Stamp Sets:
'Painted Petals'-lines on the card front
'Birthday Blast'-greeting
'Party With Cake'-inside sentiment
'Garden In Bloom'- (2 step stamp set)
for flowers, leaves, butterfly's
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Smoky Slate'-stripes for background
'Real Red'-flowers, butterfly's
'Garden Green'-leaves
'So Saffron'-flower centers
'Archival Stampin Pad-Basic Black'-greeting/inside sentiment
all step one of flowers, leaves, butterfly's
 
Jolee's, All That Bling, Black Jewels
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note! 
 
 
 

 
All hunters out there would love this!
Not the lunch part, but Mr. Hubster's friend
fell asleep while hunting and the other guys were
moving deer his way...they couldn't understand why
they couldn't hear him fire his rifle...they came up to him
woke him up, then showed him all the deer tracks
around him...he didn't hear a thing!
How's that for the one that got away?
More like a herd!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Smiles to you ALL!
 


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!