Sunday, April 30, 2017

Birthday Bouquet for CCSC#220

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
I am doing a second Post for Today!
 
 
I realized I needed to get this one in for a deadline!
 
 
Today's Card is for
CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #220
 
 
Here is that Challenge!

 
 


I have to admit...I am a sucker
for sketch Challenges!







Here is my Card!




I still have a bit of this DSP leftover...I love it for it's
floral and watercolor looks! It was coordinated to the
retired 'Mossy Meadow' Cardstock...I used 'Always Artichoke'!





Here is the inside of my Card!




I used the 'Watercolor Pencils' to color in the flowers...
then used a 'Blender Pen' to blend the pencils.
I am so loving those 'Pencils'!
They WILL be available in the New Catalog!
Releasing in June!





Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!




Yup! I stamped and colored the envelope!


Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Blushing Bride'-card base
'Always Artichoke'-front and inside mats, greeting mat
'Whisper White'-inside panel, greeting
 
'Birthday Bouquet DSP'-retired, front
 
Stamp Set:
'Birthday Blooms'-all stamping
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Always Artichoke'
 
'Watercolor Pencils'-to color flowers and leaves
Calypso Coral', 'Melon Mambo', 'Old Olive'
'Blender Pen'-to blend the color pencils
 
Dotted Scallop Edge Punch-retired, top piece DSP
Sequins-leftovers from a previous project
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Happy Sunday and Blessings to you ALL!

 

 

 

5 comments:

karen h said...

Sweet card. I like the rose pattern paper. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Fiona Whitten said...

Love the pretty floral DSP that you used for the scallop top. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

Emily E said...

I love that floral pattern and how you have decorated the inside and the envelope for your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Beverley said...

So pretty, love the mix of floral and watercolour stripe patterned papers you have combined. Wonderful use of the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

Patricia Hays said...

The sweet florals and stripes make a pretty card for a lady of any age. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.