Monday, April 3, 2017

Avant Garden for CTS#215

 
 
 
Hello! and Welcome Back!
 
Thank you for stopping by Today!
 
Today's Card is for a
'Sketch' Challenge!
 
 
CAS(E) This Sketch #215
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I couldn't find it, but I saw a dress in a magazine that
sported these colors...they were palms...but this flower
all but screamed to be used!
I stamped a whole sheet of 'Whisper White' and then,
cut out 4 panels (I made 4 of these cards!)
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Bringing the colors together inside!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
Carrying the colors to the envelope too!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Smoky Slate'-card base, mats
'Daffodil Delight'-front panel
'Whisper White'-inside panel, front panel, greeting banner
 
Stamp Sets:
'Avant Garden'-flowers, leaves, greeting, envelope
'Bring On The Cake'-retired, inside sentiment
'Lotus Blossom'-retired, long stem
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Daffodil Delight'-yellow flowers
'Smoky Slate'-flowers, stem, leaves
 
Archival Stampin' Pads:
'Basic Gray'-envelope leaves
'Basic Black'-flowers, stamens, greeting, inside sentiment
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
It's Monday!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Grande Coffee' to you ALL!
 
 
 


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!