Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Anniversary Wishes for the Paper Players #341

 
 
Hello!
 
 
Thank you for Peeking in Today!
Welcome!
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
for
'The Paper Players #341
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

Some 'New to Come' Products!
As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator I am able to pre-order some products
 before the New Catalog Release...Stampin'Up! offered a couple of 'packages'
for Demonstrators to pre-order and share to you all for preview!
A 'New' Suite called 'Eastern Palace'!
I do have a PDF Catalog...I am chomping at the bit
 to get my hands on a hard copy!
The Catalogs are given to all those attendees
to 'Onstage' a meeting of all Demonstrators.
I didn't attend...so I must wait! Just like you!
My first pre-order from the catalog (.pdf version!
I will receive my hard copy!)
They are introducing the 2017-2019 In Colors!
The Color here is called 'Tranquil Tide'!
A Sneak Peek of one of the new 2017-2019 In Colors!
I will showcase to you 2 more of the new 5 In Colors!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
The DSP is called 'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP'!
These DSP Papers are just Gorgeous!
I received 3 Ink Pads of the 5 New In Colors!
'Fresh Fig', 'Lemon Lime Twist', and 'Tranquil Tide'!
I will be showcasing the papers in the Specialty DSP!
Stay tuned!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I stamped and cut out the medallions with the
'Eastern Medallions Thinlits' and then with TomBow
Multi-purpose Glue, I glued them on the envelope!
The envelope Medallion looks like a flower to me!
See the Gold centers on the medallions?
They are the New 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers'!
They are not at all flimsy...they have a good strength!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
I also will note the 'New' items to come!
 
 
Cardstock:
New!  'Very Vanilla Thick' Cardstock-card base
New! 'Tranquil Tide'-mats, front and inside
                                 -greeting banner mat
                                 -little doily on front
                                 -center star medallion on envelope
'Very Vanilla'-mat behind square, greeting banner
 
New! 'Eastern Palace Specialty DSP'-front panel and inside strip
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
New! 'Eastern Beauty'-envelope medallion
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
New! 'Tranquil Tide'-greeting, inside sentiment, envelope
medallion
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'
New! 'Eastern Medallions Thinlits'-small circle over doily
                                                        -star medallion on envelope
 
Accessories:
'Lace Doilies'-front (from the Occasions Catalog)
New! 'Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers'-medallion centers
 
These items will be able to be pre-ordered,
special starting on May 2nd!
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 

 
I really think this 'Eastern Palace Suite' is going to be
real popular! The colors are just gorgeous!
It will use 3 of the new In Colors...
'Fresh Fig', 'Lemon Lime Twist', 'Tranquil Tide '
along with 'Dapper Denim' and 'Very Vanilla'!
My Pre-Order...it's going to be big!
That's all I'm going to say!
 
 
Till Then... 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 

 
Had to bring a Classic Back!! LOL!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Laughter to you ALL!


2 comments:

Super Stamp Girl said...

Cheryl, *squeal* this is my first time seeing the new Tranquil Tide on a card and I'm so in love! What a beautiful layout for your card featuring the new stamp set and dies. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Crystal

stampwithsandy said...

Cheryl this is beautiful! I love the new color and those doilies are awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge at The Paper Players!