Monday, April 17, 2017

A Star Studded Father! for TGIFC#103

 
 
Hello All!
 
Happy Monday to you ALL!
 
Yup, the beginning of another week!
We will get through this!
 
 
Thank you for peeking in for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 


 
Here is that Challenge!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I usually have a hard time with masculine cards...but
the color coordination in the 'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'
has been great for these cards! So many possibilities with just
4 colors!
 
 
 
 
 
 Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used this sentiment for my Mother's Day Cards too!
It just fits!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
 
 
 
Here are the items I used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Gray'-card base
'Delightful Dijon'-panel mat
'Very Vanilla'-front and inside panels
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
'Timeless Textures'-front, inside, and envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Delightful Dijon'-texture looking stamping
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Gray'-greeting, inside sentiment
                   -texture stamping, front inside and on envelope
 
Tools:
'Triple Banner Punch'-for the banner and banner mat
'Urban Underground Embellishments'-stars on banner
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up banner
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
Another for my stash!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
Oh, Yes it is!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Coffee Love' to you ALL!
 
 


3 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

A fabulous take on this weeks sketch Cheryl! Loving the masculine feel to your creation! The delightful dijon ink with the basic gray stamped over top is a fun look. Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

Carolynn Sander said...

What a great masculine card, & great use of this week's sketch! Thank you so so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF challenges! 💖

brrenwick said...

What a great card! I love how you created the background! Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges!