Thursday, April 20, 2017

A Sparkling Wreath for MM#244 and GDP#83

 
 
Hello Stampers, Friends, and Family!
Welcome back for Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for 2 Challenges!
 
 
Merry Monday #244
Theme:
'Use a Wreath on your Christmas Card'
 
and
 
 
Global Design Project #83
Theme:
'Sparkles/Bling'
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 
 
 
 
I loved the Red and White!
I added green (for Christmas!)
 
 


 
 
I must confess...I love Sparkles/Bling!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I love the white wreath!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Still plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I do like to match the envelopes!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Garden Green'-front panel
'Whisper White'-white pines for the wreath
'Red Glimmer Paper'-greeting,
                                 -red balls on wreath
                                 -front panel
 
Stamp Sets:
'Endless Wishes'-greeting
'Holly Berry Happiness'-inside stamping/sentiment, envelope
'VersaMark'-for heat embossing
'Stampin' Emboss Powder-White'-greeting
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Christmas Greeting Thinlits'-the word 'merry'
'Pretty Pines Thinlits'-white pines for wreath
 
'Mini Glue Dots'-adhere pines, red balls for wreath
                          -to adhere Cardstock to 'glimmer paper'
'Fine tip Glue Pen'-to adhere 'merry'
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again! 
 
 
Another for my Christmas Card Stash!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
This is Truth! Go Play Again!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Play to you ALL!
 
 


4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful white wreath and card. Love that you stamped the inside and envelope to match. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

LeAnne said...

So pretty!

Global Design Project Design Team said...

Great Christmas card Cheryl. The touches of red glimmer are perfect and totally fit the theme this week. Thanks for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge.

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.