Friday, April 21, 2017

A Ray of Sunshine for TSOT #317

 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome Back!
 
 
Today's Card is for a
'Sketch' Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Try Stampin' On Tuesday (TSOT)
"A Ray of Sunshine"
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I love the Sunburst/Starburst Technique for this Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Brought in a couple of those 'rays' for the inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I used my Stampin'Up! Silicone Craft Sheet and
I sponged glue over the DSP strip to adhere to the
envelope...the same can be done for the Starburst/Sunburst
Technique...or you spread glue over a cut panel of cardstock
and layout all the strips on top...let dry and then turn over
and cut off all the excess parts of the strips. That is what I did
next time I will sponge the panel and then attach all the
 strips, and then trim of the excess!
We live and learn!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base, circle layer
'Basic Gray'-front mat, circle layer
'Delightful Dijon'-front and inside panels, circle layer,
and hexagon layer inside under sentiment
'Very Vanilla'-front panel (strips adhered to), inside panel,
greeting hexagon
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-front, inside and envelope
 
Archival Stampin Pad:
'Basic Black'-greeting, inside sentiment
 
Stamp Sets:
'Nailed It'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Build It Framelits'-greeting and sentiment hexagons
'Layering Circles Framelits'-front circles
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to adhere stacked circles to card front
 
 
 
Here is my Card Again!
 
 
Try this Technique...be careful...it can be addicting!
It is also a great way to use up all those scrap strips!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 

 
I have used this one before...snerk! Just love that face!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Happy Friday to you ALL!
 


No comments: