Monday, April 24, 2017

A Pop of Pink Birthday for CTS#218

 
 
Hello All!
Hope you had a great Weekend...
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping in Today to take
a peek at my Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
 
 
CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge #218
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
'Pop of Pink Specialty DSP'
Love it!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the banner!
 

 
The banner is folded and the middle is up, off the card!
It is the first time I have done this with a banner!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
The little strip I cut off the DSP on the front...I
matted with 'Melon Mambo' cardstock...to bring
the 'Pink' inside!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
The Balloon on the envelope, comes from the same
stamp set as the inside sentiment!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White'-card base and greeting piece
'Melon Mambo'-banner mat and inside mat
 
'Pop of Pink Specialty DSP'-front and strip inside
 
Stamp Set:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Balloon Adventures'-inside sentiment, balloon on envelope
 
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-all stamping
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'Melon Mambo'-to color circles on balloon
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 

 
This is a good, simple layout...so many different ways
you could work this...try it!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 

 
Oh yes!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Coffee Love to you ALL!

3 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Great colours and take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the color combo. The pink really pops!