Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A Pop of Color for IBATLT#52

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to my Blog!
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping in for
a peek at Today's Card!
 
 
 
This Card is a
'Photo Inspiration'
Challenge!
 
 
 
It is for
Inspired by All The Little Things#52
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
I was inspired by the
'black and white stripes'
and the 'Yellow Taxi's'.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
The dots were inspired by the rain!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I kept this simple! Also plenty of space
for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 

 
I love the Pop of Yellow!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base, banner mat, mat for inside strip,
strip across the front
'Whisper White'-banner, inside panel
 
'Pop of Pink Specialty DSP'-card front and inside strip
 
Stamp Sets:
'Avant Garden'-flowers, greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-greeting and inside sentiment, flower stamens
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Daffodil Delight'-flowers
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
I really like the simplicity of this Card!
I hope you use the Photo for your inspiration too!
 
 
 
 
Until the nest Post...Blessing and Simplicity to you ALL!


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love the black and white with the pop of yellow! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

LauraJane:) said...

Very pretty, inside and out! Thanks for playing with us at Inspired By!

Karen Day said...

I love those bold stripes with the bright yellow - lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things this week :o)

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty take on the inspiration! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!