Friday, April 7, 2017

A Nautical Look for FMS#282 and GDP#81

 
 
Hello Again!
 
Welcome to Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for two Challenges!
 
 
One Challenge is a 'Sketch' Challenge
the other is a 'Color' Challenge!
 
 
Here are those Challenges!
 




This is the 'Sketch' Challenge!

 
A 'square' card...I opted to make it
a regular A2 card
 
 
 
 
This is the 'Color' Challenge!
 
 
I chose 'Real Red' for my 'Free Choice'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
Kept it simple!
Plenty of space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 
 
 
I have a friend who is very Nautical!
I LOVE anything 'Nautical', 'Ocean',
or 'Sea-Faring' stamp sets!
 
 
 
 
Truth be known...I was constructing my Card...it wasn't until
I was finished and listing the items used to make this card...I
then realized I had combined the two challenges!
I usually do that but, this time...it wasn't planned!
Ever have those days? I am not complaining!
I really like this mistake!
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Whisper White'-square
'Real Red'-square
'Night of Navy'-square
 
'Maritime DSP'-retired, squares and envelope flap
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'Birthday Blast'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Night of Navy'-greeting/sentiment
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'-die cutting machine
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-all squares
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
Right?
 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'donut safety' to you ALL!
 




4 comments:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

What a great CAS card Cheryl. Love your little snipits of DSP and how you have decorated your envelope to match. Real Red is a great free colour choice. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

Womanlovescraft said...

Great card

Jen Timko said...

Wonderful prints to use! Love your use of the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love the fun, nautical theme of this card. And I love how you filled the little boxes with dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!