Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Monkey in the Wrench for PCC#240

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Welcome back!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I stamped the wrench and the nuts
 onto Silver Foil Paper. I then fussy-cut them
out by hand and then adhered with Mini Glue Dots to the Card!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 

 
I used the 'ruler' Washi Tape (from my stash).
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 


 
I have to admit...I like the Washi Tape!
 
 
 
Here are the items I used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are Stampin'Up!
 
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base
'Delightful Dijon'-mats
'Very Vanilla'-inside panel, greeting
'Silver Foil Paper'-nuts and wrench
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-front, inside
 
Ruler Washi Tape from my stash
 
Tools:
'Big Shot' die cutting machine
'Layering Circles Framelits'-scallop circle
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-greeting circle
 
'Stazon Black Ink'-all stamping
 
Stamp Set:
'Nailed It'-greeting, wrench, nuts
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiments
 
Accessories:
Black and White Bakery Twine from my stash
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
I needed to make 22 Cards this year!
 
I was so 'Happy' when Stampin'Up!
came out with the 'Urban Underground' Suite
and the
'Nailed It' Bundle
in the Occasions Catalog!
 
Everything needed to make these Cards!
 
My Father and my Brothers were all involved in
construction in some form or another!
 
My Brothers-in-Law are too, as also their sons,
my nephews.  Mr. Hubster has a few close friends,
and we are giving them cards too!
 
My total count was 22 for Father's Day!
I inly needed 20 for
my Mother's Day Cards!
They are done too!
I addressed all my Mother's Day Cards
last night...all are stamped and ready to post.
Now this is the last of the Father's Day Cards
for me! I also addressed all the Birthday and
Anniversary Cards for the Month of May!
All of those are ready to post too!

I am going up North for 2 weeks!
I will be there from May 10-May 24.
So smack dab in the middle of the month!
Now I won't have to worry about getting all my
Father's Day Cards done when I return home
from my trip...I am so excited to see my beautiful
Grand-daughters, My Dad, My Sisters and Brothers!
We will all be together all 7 of us!
So there will be pics of that!
I am also going to visit a few real good friends!
AND
I'm going to the Cape to get my Lobster Roll!
Hey, Priorities! 😉
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!

4 comments:

Sally H said...

What a great job! love the card and love how it has a story! Good luck getting them all done!

Sally

Cindy B Designs said...

Love this! Awesome card with so many fabulous details! Wow. Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. We hope that you join us for our new challenge tomorrow!

Tina Riddle said...

What a cool Father's Day Card. I love that you used the silver foil paper for the wrench and nuts.. makes them look so realistic. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Craft Crew this week for our sketch challenge! Blessings, Tina DT

Pam Staples said...

Cheryl, AWESOME! What a great masculine card! Great attention to detail and you rocked the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we hope you'll play along with our next challenge. ~Pam, DT