Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Little Moroccan Washi Love for TSOT#318

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Thank you for peeking in today!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch' Challenge
for
Try Stampin' On Tuesday #318
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
I am saving this 'sketch'!
I have a few ideas for Cards, using this
sketch, for the future!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I used the 'Moroccan Washi Tape'!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
Very simple inside...plenty of space to write a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I carried the Washi Tape to the envelope!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Delightful Dijon'-card base and banner mat
'Very Vanilla'-front and inside panels
 
'Moroccan DSP'-mats for panels front and inside
 
Stamp Sets:
'Eastern Beauty'-greeting  (stamp set coming in June!)
'Thoughtful Branches'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Delightful Dijon'-greeting/inside sentiment
 
'Moroccan Washi Tape'-card front and envelope
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
Almost Everyday!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Procraftinating to you ALL!
 
 


No comments: