Thursday, April 27, 2017

A 'Krafty' Christmas for Merry Monday #245

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome Back!
 
Thank you for stopping in for
a peek at Today's Card!
 
 
Today's Card is for a
Christmas Card Challenge
from
'Merry Monday #245'
 
Create a Christmas card
using 'kraft' cardstock.
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
Stampin'Up! a few years back carried 'kraft'
cardstock...when they had a color revamp, they
renamed it 'Crumb Cake'!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
I was rummaging through my Christmas Papers and found
a tag, not this one, but another tag. I decided to make a
larger tag for the card front! This is similar to the tags I made
for my gifts last Christmas!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
This is actually 2 different stamps from the set...they
just worked so well together!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
The stamping on the envelope is from the same
stamp set as the tags!
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Crumb Cake'-card base and bottom tag
'Early Espresso'-front and inside mats, top tag
'Whisper White'-greeting tag, inside panel
 
'Candy Cane Lane DSP'-front panel, top tag
 
Stamp Sets:
'Oh What Fun'-front tags/greeting and envelope
'Versatile Christmas'-inside sentiments
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad':
'Early Espresso'-greeting tag, inside sentiment
 
'Banner Punch'-retired, to make tag tops
 
'Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine'-bow
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
This just made me LOL!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'LOL' to you ALL!
 
 


2 comments:

Colleen said...

Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday this week. Your tags look great on the striped paper with the crumb cake and black mat...Wonderful Christmas card!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love the kraft, white, red, and black together! SO classy!! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.