Friday, April 21, 2017

A Father's Day Card for SIP#95

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
Thank you for stopping by Today!

 
Today's Card
is for a 'Sketch challenge'
from
Stamp Ink Paper #95
 
 
 
 
Here is that Challenge!
 
 
 
I flipped the sketch 90* to the right!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I am getting the Father's Day Cards done!
Still have a few more to do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the greeting!
 
 

 
I used Silver Metallic Thread under the hexagon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of one of the four corners!
 

 
I used, punched, silver foil circles and
made them to look like screws!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I also die cut the silver foil 'ruler' at the top!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
 
 
Here is the list of items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base, mat
'Very Vanilla'-inside panel, for stamping
'Delightful Dijon'-inside mat
'Silver Foil Paper'-'screws' and 'ruler'
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-card front
 
Stamp Sets:
'Nailed It'-greeting
'Suite Sentiments'-inside sentiment
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'
 
Tools:
'Big Shot'
'Build It Framelits'-'screws', 'ruler', hexagon greeting
 
Accessories:
'Silver Metallic Thread'-under greeting
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
As mentioned above...only a few more to make!
 

Posting this card late (for my time schedule!)
I went out Yesterday and bought a Grill for
out on the Deck!
 
I have been craving Burgers on the Grill for
what seems like forever!
 
I told Mr. Hubster I didn't want the biggest and badest!
I just wanted a simple little grill to cook meals on for
Spring/Summer! After all it is just the two of us! 
So we went to Lowe's.
Saw what I wanted, bought it!
oh, and the LP tank (Rhino)!
 
We had burgers for dinner!
Today is date night, going out to dinner.
Tomorrow...BBQ Spareribs on the grill!
Yes, I use the grill as my
Spring/Summer stove!
Down here...I will use it more
than I used a grill up North! 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Grilling to you ALL! 
 


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL...grilling and a Father's Day card--sounds good to me! We are going to have some kitchen renovations done and I think I will be grilling all summer too! Anyway, your card is awesome...don't you love how all the images and papers work together! Love your little silver embellishment too! Very clever! Thanks for using our SIP sketch this week!

Gingin said...

Great masculine card Cheryl! I loved how you turned the Sketch horizontally. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)