Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Washi Love for CCT05

 
 
Hello Everyone!
Welcome Back!
 
 
Thank you for Peeking in today!
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a Sketch Challenge!
 
Christmas Card Throwdown #05
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 I like Washi Tape...I have bought a lot of Washi Tape.
I just really don't use it a lot. That is going to change!
I guess I just had to actually use it!
This could become an obsession! Not Really!
But, I will use it again!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!



 
I ran a strip of Washi Tape down the left side. 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's matching envelope flap!
 
 

 
No, didn't get envelopes yet! 
I took this pic before I ran out of envelopes! 
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score
                     -mat, behind greeting
'Whisper White'-inside panel 4" x 5 1/4"
                          -banner with greeting
 
'Winter Wonderland' DSP-retired, 4" x 5 1/4"
 
3 Washi Tapes 'from my stash'...card front, inside, and on
    the envelope flap!
 
'Lots of Labels' Framelits-to die cut banner mat and greeting
'Memento' Ink Pad-inside sentiment
'Versa-Mark'-greeting
'Stampin' Emboss Powder 'Gold'-greeting, heat set
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up greeting banner
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
It's all good!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 


2 comments:

AlisonC said...

Well done for using your washi tape, I collect it too but rarely use it, even for this where it would have been perfect! Anyway, you did and you've made a very stylish card.
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

April Cheetham said...

Yes I know where you're coming from with washi tape! :-) This is a lovely take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCT, April x