Sunday, March 5, 2017

Rainbow Peeps for JAI #349

 
Hello Everyone!

Thank You for peeking in Today!
Hope all is well with you all!
I'm doing fine!
Loving the Challenges!



 
Today's Challenge is a 'Photo Challenge'!
For Just Add Ink # 349
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
Don't these look good!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
 
Love the Peeps!!!
I am starting some Easter Cards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
More Peeps!!!
 
 
 
  
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
Peeps on the envelope!!!!
I think these will go to the
Grand-daughters!
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Tempting Turquoise'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4"
folded on the score
 
Cardstock and Classic Stampin' Ink Pad used to stamp Peeps:
'Perfect Plum' stamped with 'Perfect Plum'
'Tempting Turquoise' stamped with 'Tempting Turquoise'
'Old Olive' stamped with 'Old Olive'
'Daffodil Delight' stamped with 'Crushed Curry'
'Peek-A-Boo Peach' stamped with 'Pumpkin Pie'
'Pink Pirouette' stamped with 'Melon Mambo'
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Garden Green'-banner, greeting, inside sentiment
'Crushed Curry'- Peeps inside and on envelope
'Pink Flamingo'- Peeps inside and on envelope
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Basket Bunch'- Peeps, inside sentiment
'Balloon Adventures'- banner
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'- greeting
 
'Basket Builder Framelits'- to die-cut all the Peeps!
 
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
 
 
 
When I first saw this challenge,
I wasn't sure what I was going to do.
I picked up one of my
Easter Stamp Sets and then it hit me!
Do the Peeps!
Glad I did! So Cute!
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
He's not a Peep, but he's cute!
As of Today...
Spring is Almost here!
15 Days till Spring...7 Days till
Daylight Savings Time!
Yippee!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Spring Love to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a cute idea Cheryl and a great way to use the inspiration.
Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Shona Chambers said...

Absolutely brilliant design for this challenge! The little 'peeps' look so cute, they make me want to try them even more now. We don't get them in New Zealand but just found someone who might be able to get his hands on some. I hope they taste as good as your cards looks, and I'm so glad you shared it with us at Just Add Ink!

Christine Blain said...

Cheryl, this is adorable! Your tower of tiny bunnies is very cute. I always thought "peeps" were little chicks (we don't have them in Australia) ... I've learned something today. :)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!