Wednesday, March 15, 2017

In My Thoughts CTS #212

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you for Peeking in Today!
Glad you came back!
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch' Challenge!
'CAS(E) This Sketch' #212
 




 
Here is the Sketch Challenge!
 
 

 
 
 



Here is my Card!

 
 
 
I chose to use some Washi Tape I had in my stash!
Love this!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I carried the sketch to the inside of my Card!
I have a whole new respect for Washi Tape now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Blushing Bride' card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score
'Pool Party'- panel mat, 4" x 5 1/4"
'Early Espresso'- panel mat, 3 3/4" x  5"
'Whisper White'- front panel, 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
                         -inside panel, 4" x 5 1/4"
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Best Thoughts'-retired, greeting
'Thoughtful Branches'-inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad:
'Early Espresso'- greeting and inside sentiment
 
Washi Tape- 3 rolls from my stash (from Michael's)
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 

Awaiting my Stampin'Up! order...ran out of envelopes!
Aghast! I usually decorate or stamp my envelope's to match
my cards...I feel like I'm not complete!
 Oh well, deep breath and I'm good!



Until the next Post...Blessings and Kind Thoughts to you ALL!