Saturday, March 4, 2017

Ice Cream for CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #212

 
 
Hello Friends, Stampers, and Family!
 
 
Welcome Back!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Sketch Challenge'!
  
Here is the Challenge!
 

 
 







Here is my Card! 
  
 
 
 
Being a New Englander...we love our 'Blueberry' and
'Coffee or Mocha Chip' Ice Cream! Also the 'Frosty Freeze' up there
served the swirled soft serve of 'Vanilla and Chocolate'!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Stuck with the Coffee and Chocolate Chip colors!
I LOVE Coffee Ice Cream!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
Since I have been down here...I discovered 'Food Lion' brand
of 'Black Raspberry' Ice Cream, served with 'Dark Chocolate'
'Magic Shell' poured over it!
OMG! it is Yum mm!
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the Ice Cream Cones...I used
'Clear Wink of Stella' to give them a cool shimmer!

 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Whisper White'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score
'Crumb Cake'-for all the die-cut cones
 
Classic Stampin' Pads:
'Perfect Plum'-blueberry ice cream, and envelope
'Crumb Cake'-coffee ice cream, small greeting, small inside sentiment, and envelope
'Early Espresso'-chocolate sauce, swirl, large greeting, large inside sentiment, and envelope
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
'Rich Razzleberry'-blueberry chips in ice cream
'Early Espresso'-chocolate chips (or coffee chips!)
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Birthday Blast'-large greeting and large sentiment
'Cool Treats'-small greeting and small inside sentiment, cones and ice cream, swirls and sauce
 
'Clear Wink of Stella'-on all ice cream and cones
 
'Frozen Treats Framelits'-to die cut all ice cream and cones and sauce on my Card...the envelope is all stamped.
 
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
 
 
Go have an Ice Cream, any kind and any way you like it!
 
 
Here is today's 'C' note!
 
 
 
I copied this picture off my Sister-in-Law's FB page!
I love this picture!
Every time I see this in the sky...all I can think of
is God's Grace raining down on us!
What a Blessing!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...
Blessings and God's Grace rain down on ALL of you Today!
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Jane said...

Ice cream, chocolate and purple - got to be good! Thanks for playing at CC&S.

karen h said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten said...

Great colour combination. I'm not a huge fan of blueberries (my daughter on the other hand loves them) but I do love your card. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

Emily E said...

Love those cute ice-creams and the sweet sentiment. The matching envelope looks great too. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Patricia Hays said...

As far as I'm concerned, any day is a good day for ice cream! Your mouthwatering card made me smile! Thanks for sharing it at CC&S!